Sweetlix® EnProAl® Fly Control with Rabon 50 lb
For control of fecal flies in manure of treated cattle and horses. Prevents development of face flies, horn flies, house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated cattle. Prevents development of house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated horses.
- Feed-through fly conrol and protein supplement all in one
- For cattle and horses
- Rabon controls horn flies, face flies, stable flies and house flies
- Molasses-based, EnProAl formula is highly palatable-1,000-lb animal will consume an average of 8.8 ounces per head daily
- Offer to cattle or horses early in the spring before flies appear and stop using in the fall after first killing frost
Rabon® is a registered trademark of Bayer Animal Health
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact my cause allergic reaction to some individuals.
USER SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes and socks, chemical resistant gloves. Users should remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash outside of gloves before removing. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing.
USE RESTRICTIONS: Not to be used on horses destined for slaughter.
PRECAUTIONS FOR HORSE USE: This product contains tetrachlorvinphos, which is a cholinesterase inhibitor. The most frequently reported clinical signs of cholinesterase inhibition in the horse are abdominal pain, lethargy, sweating, tearing and excessive salivation. If these signs are seen in horses, consult your veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product simultaneously or within a week before or after treatment with cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. This product has not been tested in breeding horses.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
DISPOSAL: Nonrefillable container. Triple rinse container (or equivalent) promptly after emptying. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. Dispose of empty container in a sanitary landfill or by incineration, or if allowed by State or Local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of the smoke. Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This compound is toxic to fish.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Feed 1 block per 5 head of cattle or horses to allow animals equal access. Feed blocks at the rate of 0.88 oz. per 100 lb. of body weight per day. This intake will supply 0.07 g of larvicide per 100 lb. of body weight per day (2.1 grams per 100 lbs. body weight per month).
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout pasture, placing them near water and loafing areas. Maintain adequate distance between blocks (10 ft. minimum).
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is half-consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in troughs or feed pans.
- Animals will consume approximately 8.8 oz. per head daily based on a 1,000-lb animal.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of blocks to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only FREE CHOICE source of salt, and other minerals and vitamins.
- SWEETLIX EnProAl Rabon Supplement prevents the development of fecal flies in the manure of treated cattle and horses, but it is not effective against existing adult flies. It may be necessary to use other control measures to reduce the population of existing adult flies. Supplemental fly control measures may be needed in and around buildings to control adult house flies and stable flies which breed not only in animal manure but also in other decaying matter on the premises. In order to achieve optimum fly control, use in conjunction with other good management and sanitation practices. Start feeding SWEETLIX EnProAl Rabon Supplement early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall. This block may be fed to cattle up to slaughter.
- Follow feeding directions. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
|Copper, Min||350 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||15 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||1,400 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||12 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||10 IU/lb|
Active Drug Ingredient:
Molasses Products, Defluorinated Phosphorus, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.